Vianet Referral SchemeVianet Referral Scheme is a reward system designed for its customers where Vianet’s customers are able to earn reward points for making internet referrals to friends, family and colleagues. To refer a client, you should log in to your Customer Portal/Vianet App and select “Refer A Friend”. A screen will appear where you can enter your friend’s contact details. The referral will be termed as successful once the referred customer confirms installation and makes his first payment. During the campaign period, you (Referee) will get 1 Month Bonus in your current account for every successful referral you make. The newly referred client (Referral) will also get 500 Reward points per referral. Each Reward point is equivalent to Re.1. The reward point is directly redeemed as discount in their first bill payment.
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is valid for a limited time only.
- Only Existing clients will be able to make a referral.
- Current Referral scheme is only applicable for Home package subscribers. For SoHo, please log in/refer with your SoHo account.
- Referral can be initiated only through client’s own Customer Portal Account. Any other means will be termed invalid and shall not be accepted.
- The reward points are not convertible to cash.
- To redeem the refer offer, the referee will have to “claim” the reward in their referral page. Upon claiming the reward, client’s expiry date will automatically be extended for additional 1 month.
- During Vianet promotional offers, only existing clients (Referee) will be applicable for the Referral Offer and the new customer (Referred) will be eligible for the promotional offer ONLY.
- There is no limitation on the number of referral that a client can make.
- Referee can claim the Referral offer only after the referred client is successfully converted and has made his/her first payment.
- The redeemed amount (Reward Point) is inclusive of VAT.
- If same client is referred by two or more clients, the first referee shall be eligible based on referred date and time.
- Vianet Reserves the right to modify/stop/cancel the scheme as it sees fit and shall not be liable for any such modification/termination.